Monday, May 19, 2008

Soon!

Soon, my friends, I will have the internet up. And will be reconnected. So I will be Skypable and blogging. So I will put up pictures of who my housemates are and a little blurb about them. And then take you on a pictorial tour of my house.

Right now I'm applying for a work permit and jobs, yay. And knitting. And sewing. I'll have a fun hat to post on here in a couple of days, I believe.

I just watched all of Samurai 7 last week, which was an awesome anime show with a disappointing ending, and I'll be flying through Full Metal Alchemist this week, probably. I've been watching it, but not with a huge amount of dedication.

I got a haircut. Nothing crazy. The usual with some bangs. I can feel the itch to dye my hair returning. That should be fun.

Whether I make it out to Cape Hatteras or not is kind of up in the air and depends on whether I get this job that I really want. And as far as England for Christmas, I don't see why I wouldn't be able to go if Dad can spot a ticket. I'm so happy and jealous and sad that you're moving to England, Ben and Jaime. I'm so happy for you, but so sad for myself. Well, I guess I'm just sitting around in Nova Scotia anyways, so I can hardly label myself terribly accessible. Maybe I'll move to St. John's, Newfoundland, where I hear flights to London are super cheap.

Well, tonight I'll be sewing, and hilarity will no doubt ensue, and it will all, of course, be publicized on here.