Friday, May 23, 2008

Meet Martha

If I send you an invitation to any application on Facebook, I'm sorry. However, I carefully selected you because 1) I thought you may actually be interested in it (unlikely), 2) I know you're the type of person who doesn't pay attention to Facebook or deletes all invites, or 3) you're the one who sent me the invite, so hah.

Anyways, if I ever send you an application invitation, feel free to delete it without a thought. I probably sent it to you because that's what I thought you would do.

And on that note. I just took the Dr. Phil's Personality Test, courtesy of Ben I and Brad's invitation, and my results made me chuckle enough that I thought I'd share them:

Your Score: 43
Others see you as someone they should "handle with care." You're seen as vain, self-centered, and extremely dominant. Others may admire you, wishing they could be more like you. However, they don't always trust you, hesitating to become too deeply involved with you.


And here is more of the newly named Martha: