Thursday, October 16, 2008

Happiness!


Nothing irritates me more than when I miss-type a web address (gooogle.com/google.om, usually) and get sent to that stupid Unable to connect page with the big yellow exclamation point triangle. I'll rush over ot the stop loading button in an attempt to avoid that page. Amusingly, I just started typing random letters .com (vers.com wer.com etc.) to see exactly what teh annoying page says, and it took me a while to find one that wasn't a website.

So, I got my hair pretty drastically cut. And I really like it. For the first hour or so afterwards, I was sort of freaking out, wondering what the hell I'd been thinking. I have some pictures of it, but I'm going ot wait until Anne sees it first, since she's coming tomorrow. What I will show you, though, is what I thought of when I first got it: Dianne West's haircut in Edward Scissorhands. That, or any generic Flock of Seagulls hair. Haha, I shouldn't be that terrifying about it; I actually really like it.

And, as you may have noticed, Anne is coming!! Tomorrow afternoon! It's a shame that almost every surface of the house is covered in posters waiting for sticky tack.

I read engadget's review of T-Mobile's G1, and now I'm really excited and want one, despite my lack of actually caring abotu having a cell phone. If I were to actually pay attention to what I want to do with a ...thingie... I'd get the iTouch.

I have been sewing, and it's sooooo much fun. When I actually finish something, I'll post. I have been a very productive knitter, but of course those aren't postable.

I don't know if this is on tv a ton or what, so I'm sorry if the rest of the world is sick of this, but I really really love Discovery Channel's Boom de ya da commercial. It makes me so happy!