Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Oh I love happy news

Congratulations, Sam and Susie! Happy news is so wonderful. And I can't wait to meet Susie, she sounds awesome.

And happy anniversary, Ben and Jaime! Obviously I'm cheating, since I just read that it was today on your blog, Jaime. But I still get to say it. Happy anniversary!

Now on to my own self-obsessed life. Anne came to visit this weekend, and I had so much fun with her. We went to the lighthouse, I showed her around campus, went to see Nick in the Diary of Anne Frank, and did a walk-in haircut at the salon I go to. So now I will display the awesome haircuts of both of us on Anne's visit, for those of you who aren't facebook devotees.

Anne likes to take photos with her MacBook. That second photo is jut to illustrate the asymmetry of my hair. But it normally looks much better than that, not poking all out the side. :-P And Anne has a very cute angled bob! with really cute bangs!



Anne's so cute :)This, as you can imagine, was a joke. Entitled "serious photographer."
Long leggedness

I had so much fun with Anne.

Question. The sign up to get graduation photos has just started. Do I want graduation photos? Couldn't we just photoshop me into someone else's graduation gown?