Saturday, November 01, 2008

Happy Halloween!! a little late

Halloween was fun. I was so focused on getting my costume togheter, though, that when the doorbell rang and there were little kids in costumes my mind was blank about what they wanted...until I realized they were trick-or-treaters. Imagine my horror at being the evil person telling the little kids I had no candy. But inspiration struck, and I stole some Hershey's kisses from Sarah's stash. Whew! To compound things, though, I was half in costume, so I just looked like a crazy lady.

Anyways, I sewed my dress all by myself, and I don't think it even turned otu that bad, really. So here are a few photos, and there are more on flickr. How mean is it that you can't create more than three sets on flickr unless you're a member. Evil.

Have I even told you guys what I'm being? Well, if I haven't, then you'll have to guess. And Sarah was a fire fairy. I'll include a sort of unflattering one so you can see my dress. It looks much better htough hwen the ribbon's actually arranged correctly on it, and not all bunched up like in this photo.





This dress even has a zipper in it. Oooooh! :) This is really for Paula and Erin, who know how little I can sew.