Friday, November 14, 2008

A Bookstore on Antigonish: Revisited

More about Antigonish's bookstore. I was looking back at my post on Word by Word, since someone commented on it saying how lovely the store is, and although I hadn't been in, I'd heard some mediocre things about it.

Well, I did go in, and sort of agreed with my friend that there's not so much in there as far as variety goes. BUT it is a local store, so of course you can't really cast your net too wide for stock, AND the woman who owns the store is a gem of a person, and you can order any book in that you like, which I think is worth it. Sooo, I just wanted to update that opinion on the bookstore, in case anyone else goes back and thinks the old entry still my current opinion. So go visit Word by Word, and give it your business! Thumbs up everywhere! Love and happiness!