Thursday, June 12, 2008

A bookstore in Antigonish

Someone stumbled onto my blog a while ago, and was surprised to read that there was actually a bookstore in Antigonish, and they hadn't realized it yet. Well, person, I forget who you are and which post you commented on...maybe I'll go back after this and find it. BUT. I thought I'd address your comment.

Yes, there's a bookstore in Antigonish. It's called Word by Word, and it looks very appealing from the outside, though I haven't gone in, because I don't have enough money to spend, and I don't want to torture myself looking at things that I can't have. So I have no idea if they have good stuff or not. My friend, though, said that it's not as great as it looks from the outside.

So, there it is. Right on Main St. Next to Campbell's Printing.