Thursday, January 15, 2009

To my family, regarding graduation

Sooo. My graduation's May 3. Convocation information can be found here. In light of Sam and Susie's wedding in the later half of the month, and my out of the way location, I totally understand if people can't come. But! If for some reason someone is interested in attending (I don't know if I feel like going to such a long, tedious thing), then let me know, so maybe I could make a dinner reservation and be sure we have beds aplenty.

And here is a glimpse of a cut-through that I take to make my walk to and from campus so much shorter. You can't really tell how perfectly carved otu the path is from people only walking where they have to, but it's cool.

And heeere, is an inspired creation so that we'll be able to tell how cool our house is. As you can see, we're almost always in a state of cool. Weak has only occurred once so far.