Sunday, March 30, 2008

All the posts I've been starting but not posting

From this weekend:

I have about five different things of chap stick, and they all decided to run out at once. That's bad luck.

"Don't disrespect the pizza parlor!" I've been watching The Sopranos pretty much nonstop. Right now I'm in Season 3.

From March 18th:

I just had an embarrassing moment of comedic helplessness. Today and yesterday it's been really windy. The kind of windy where you can lean back into it and it supports you, or if it's blowing from behind it scoots you quickly along. Anyways. I was trying to leave Nicholson through these glass doors. The wind was blowing against the door, so I had to put some effort in pushing it to get it a bit open, but as I was going through a huge gust came through, and pinned me in the door frame. Until it subsided, I couldn't push the door off of me enough to finish going through. All these really only lasted like 20 seconds, but it was pretty great.

I watched The Graduate last night.

There's a guy in the Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix credits called Slightly Creepy Boy. Fantastic.

One of the reasons I enjoy having my hair short is that it makes my shadow twenty times more interesting.

Okay, really, there were a lot that I wrote but didn't post, but I guess I've been deleting them...

So, I'm switching over to a regular psych major from the honours. And I'm pretty happy about it. But because I already have so many psych credits though, if I do a regular major I have to take everything but psych in order to fill all these electives I all of a sudden I have now. So next year is looking really fun. I'll have a minor in studio art. :-P