Tuesday, July 15, 2008

A Mandy-centric blogging world

I love 30 Rock toooo. But I've only seen the 1st season, 'cause I was watching on the Netflix watch it now feature, which of course can't be used outside the United States. Augh!

I have to say, when I looked at my Google Reader and saw two posts (at the time) with my name in them, I got sort of worried. Had I accidentally been typing in a blogging window, not realized, and posted something truly awful that everyone was responding to? Imagine my relief when I saw that Anne's "watch out, Mandy" post was about being eternally damned by an insecure god. Whew :) I laughed a lot at that, btw.

I'm sure I'm much more likely to go to hell for missing a family vacation than for not believing in god. Really.

I feel very privileged about the position of my picture on your desk, Sam? Any other siblings up there being represented?

GUESS what Iiiiii got? A work permit!!! I'm legal! I will be paid! And now, I will talk about work, which of course is only commencing now that I'm a legal worker. Since I'd never work without a work permit. ... Never.

Okay, time for hte old workaday.

Now there will be much posting merriment about work.