Tuesday, May 14, 2013

DIY Nursery Art and Bump


I made a little DIY nursery art this afternoon.  It's small.  5"x8".  What I had in mind was a little plaque that was on Anne Marie's bedroom wall growing up.  It had a little series of bears with plain black bow ties, and in the middle was one whose bow tie was a plaid, and it read, "Be yourself. An original is better than a copy."  But I thought that was a little too long, so I did this instead.  To complement it, I'll probably make something similar to this, but with only the fish, not the text:


Baby bump photo!  31 weeks 2 days.  Somehow the massiveness of this belly doesn't come across well in photos....


Our house stays much colder than whatever the temperature is outside.  It sucked this winter, but I think we're going to reap the benefits in the summer.  Right now it's 82 outside, and 69 inside.  Yesss.