Monday, February 09, 2009

Care to suggest a city?

I've found a projector I'm interested in. Of course, it's not being sold stateside. Hopefully it's only not being sold stateside yet.

Hark! (someone on engadget said "hark," and now I'm really into it) Heed the Good Word, in the world of Deodorant. I've finally found true happiness with an antiperspirant. And that's probably because it's RIDDLED with aluminum. 20% aluminum, to be precise. Anyways, I recommend: Mitchum Smart Solid. It feels light going on, doesn't have a sickeningly sweet smell, and works really well.

Everyone is probably wondering why I'm bothering to talk about deodorants. But I realize that I've complained about them...sort of frequently on my blog. So I thought it was only fair to praise a deodorant when one that was praiseworthy came about. Accolades, Mitchum!

Hmm...what else...I went to Superstore (a grocery store that sells everything) with Stephanie and Sarah, and blew some money (whoops) on fun clothes and earrings.

Anne and I are trying to decide where to move. We might do someplace new and adventurous (Brooklyn?) or go with an old standard (Columbus). However, there are, obviously, lots of cool places that haven't occurred to me to even suggest. So, if any of you have any particularly lovely cities you'd like to recommend that offer arts, beauty, cute apartments, and a low cost of living, suggest them. BUT. You can't suggest a city you're living in, 'cause obviously we will have already considered that (e.g., LA, London, Columbus, Calais :-P, etc.). I'm curious to see if anyone offers any interesting suggestions.