Tuesday, August 20, 2013

Mostly pictures. 5 Weeks!

Well, I already spilled my most interesting news this week when you guys lovingly drunk-dialed me, which is that Ernesto and I sold my Honda Civic.  It's surprising to me how easy it is to sell a car. At least Sam and Jennie will be hearing it for the first time. Now I have the much more fun task of picking out and finding a new (used) car.  As I told someone to tell everyone, I'm actually thinking of the Honda Fit.  Supposed to drive well, have versatile cargo space, good mpg, and it meets my most important requirement of having four doors.  Plus, I don't know why, but I've wanted a hatchback for quite a while.

Miladys is holding Amelia while I write this. I might not be doing many updates after she leaves. :-P

And now, lots of pictures.
What do you do when you can't get your daughter to stop crying? Just hang out with her.

She loves "standing" up/


Her first reaction to my face disappearing behind the camera.

A hint of her cute smiles.


A pretty representative picture of what she looks like when awake and not crying.