Monday, February 11, 2008

nothing much here

Ben I and Jaime are probably shaking their heads resignedly that it took some of us so long to realize the awesomeness of Obama. And while we're blogging about it they're just like, "Man, we told you this a year ago!" Thanks for not pointing out how long it took me to see it. :) Yay Obama for taking Maine.

I blew the LID off of all Independent Mandy Adventures past, present, and almost (almost) certainly future. However, I don't have time to write about it all right now, since I was supposed to start studying for my midterm ages and ages ago and didn't. And now will probably only invest twenty minutes into it before going to bed. Anyways! More on my independent adventure later.

For now, feast your eyes on my D&D art (more on that later as well):
And I like the path that is beaten across St. Ninian's parking lot through the snow. That's my dorm straight ahead.