Tuesday, February 05, 2008

Super Tuesday!

I'm slowly stitching Ohio's state flag onto my new Ortlieb bag. Some of you may cringe and say, outraged, "But it was waterproof!!" Well, I'm stitching it on a spot where waterproofness doesn't really matter too much. Anyways, I wanted to show a little roots pride without being obnoxiously American, so I thought this was a nice way of doing it.

So, we all knew that Ohio was the only state flag that wasn't rectangular, but did you also know that it is one of only two flags in the world (according to wikipedia) that aren't rectangular?? I'm as shocked as you are. And the other flag is Nepal.

Funny:

"It's not cool, original, or breaking out of the mold at all; it just makes it look like they're stupid to form a sentence."

That was from a movie entry. Someone commented on it, and so I went back and was reading through it, and was really amused when I saw that. Maybe I should consider reading what I write before I post it.

Super Tuesday! No good thoughts here. Except I'm feeling pretty unapathetic right now. Go Obama!