Saturday, February 02, 2008

to procrastinate, write a blog entry

Anne, you stay in Bennington and I'll move to Montreal, and then we can visit each other, yay!

For family vacation-nessI'm free in May and pooossibly the end of August. Who knows what I'm doing this summer. You guys should hear about some cute job and then tell me about it, and whoever hears about the cutest job, I'll come live with them this summer while I work. Yay again! It's a fun game.

You know your work ethic is bad when the little tiger on your google homepage is sitting doing his work in the afternoon, and makes you feel guilty that you're not doing your work too. I have a paper due Monday that I really haven't started. And I'm feeling really screwed. And that is why I'm writing this blog entry. Obviously I haven't procrastinated enough.

Happiness.