Thursday, February 28, 2008

various little things

For Jaime: evidence that I indeed put the hair dye in my hair :)

I watched I Heart Huckabees today, and liked it more than I did my first time seeing it. My favorite line: "We're not in infinity, we're in the suburbs." Not to mention the whole "how am I not myself" scene.

I always thought people must be so inconsiderate to not flush the toilet. But they must just be those really paranoid people who really don't want to touch anything. Automatic flushing must work out well for these people. Sorry for talking about toilets/bathrooms more, Anne.

Rock band: Awesome. Let's all congregate at Brad's. I like the drums the best, actually. You guys can all call whatever else you want.

For those of you who don't waste as much time online as I do, Facebook says that Ben has a new multi-touch Macbook Pro. I'm really surprised that you haven't blogged about this yet, Ben. Btw, have you been trying to call me? Want me to try calling you? Or just go ahead and keep trying. Eventually I'll be in my room. If it were important, I figured you'd send me an email to make sure I called you back or something.

I saw There Will Be Blood, and I was pretty disappointed. I'd heard really good things about it from everyone.

Okay, I wrote this entry last night at like three in the morning, but now I've woken up and I see that my door was standing open all night and I didn't realize it. It's not like I lock it anyways, but still...mildly freaky.

Sad: the title of Brad's entry, "2008 Carling Cup Winners," I at first thought was curling cup winners, and that he'd been watching the curling this weekend. Granted, I only thought this for a split second before reason took over.