Wednesday, September 24, 2008

I have found what I've been craving!

Today is apparently a day for blogging.

The only thing that ever tempted me to go mac was the iMac. I loved its all-in-oneness. So you can imagine that when I realized that they'd started making all-in-one PCs, I was pretty excited. But! None of them really did it for me. Most of them looked like they were intended to function as autonomous home media systems, which was not what I wanted. Or they only said they were all-in-one, and actually had peripherals. OR they didn't have a built-in webcam. Unforgivable.

Anyway, back to the point that while reading engadget tonight I finally saw an all-in-one that I really like the look of, and it's a Vaio! It even has that nice slim keyboard that the Macs have that I like. Well done. Vaio also had another all-in-one that was one of the gross "be my home theatre" ones. But this is the one I like:



I also want a netbook of some sort. :-[ Cute, with at least 20GB. Or just something tablet-y.