Tuesday, September 23, 2008

what I do when I'm angry:

I become very productive when I'm angry. All the things that I left sitting around, procrastinating about doing, I take care of. I make certain that I look nice when I'm angry. I think my logic is something along the lines of, "If I'm mad, I might as well look nice." Great logic. Inevitably, somewhere a ribbon is lying around the house, and I angrily put it in my hair while I scowl.

I can't stop amazingly annoying songs from getting stuck in my head. Rick Astley's No Stranger To Love is a particular offender in this area. I have a feeling that most of my brothers and sisters don't have problems with being Rick Rolled, so here's the video for demonstration.



My internal narrative also falls apart when I'm angry. Instead of thoughts going smoothly from one to another, I can't finish them, and just end up cussing a lot in my head. This in turn makes me very absent-minded, and I do things like not realize that I left hte key in the car and the gas tank thing open.

Haha, wow, embedding the Rick Astley video was "disabled by request."