Friday, April 11, 2008

Happy Friday

Classes are over, yay! They finished officially on Wednesday, but my last class was Tuesday night. In the last two days, I've probably gained about five pounds from never leaving my room and eating croissants, baklava, and peanut butter cookies.

A new bakery opened a little while ago on Main St. We now have: A movie theater, a used book store, a new book store (grand opening is tonight), a cafe with fantastic sandwiches, a bakery, and a thrift store. Main St. just keeps getting better and better. Anyways, the guy who opened the bakery is so friendly, and I don't know how he manages to make everything in that tiny space. It's literally just one room with a counter dividing it, and some ovens on the other side with a table to prepare things. Here is a cinnamon roll with a veery good sausage and cheese croissant.

I don't know why deodorants are always lying about how clear they are. The Degree UltraClear I'm using right now has a big Little Black Dress Approved sticker on its cap, not to mention it's called UltraClear. But no, if I don't put it on after I'm all dressed, I end up with big white streaks everywhere. Thank you, deodorant liars.

There's a web site where people submit videos of themselves crying while eating. In a not so shocking move, it's called cryingwhileeating.com. I was pretty horrified about this when I first only saw stills of some people crying while eating ice cream, until I realized that a) they sent them in themselves and b) they're amazingly bad at pretending to cry.