Friday, April 25, 2008

THINGS!

The back-up singers must hate the American Idol contestants. Considering how much the contestants struggle alone, I cringe at the thought of them trying to do harmonies with one another.

Happy birthday, Sam!! Happy birthday, Sophia! I am so jealous that you guys get to share a birthday. Evie just missed mine, and I can't imagine getting lucky enough to have another niece or nephew born close enough in April to get my hopes up. Who knows, though, we are prone to April birthdays.

Is Sophia Sophia, or will she be called Sophie? Because I think Ella and Sophie sounds really good together. 21.25" is pretty long, right? Let's look it up... .25" over average. Nice job, Sophia.

Well, this is it. The end of the academic year. I took my last exam today at 2pm, and my room is all clean and mostly empty. I've taken two loads of my junk over to the house I'm renting, where the landlord (Blaise) is kind enough to let us store some stuff there til our lease begins. My microwave and fridge are gone, so I've been eating peanut butter and jelly out of the jars. Not like I wasn't doing that before my fridge and microwave were gone, but when they were still here, I at least had the PB&J with some cold pop and a bag of popcorn afterwards. :-P

However, during all my cleaning I found $7 in change on the floor, so I'm going to have a vending machine feast! Pop, popcorn, and maybe a candy bar. Ohhhhhhhhh, yeah!