Monday, April 28, 2008

Old photos

I've been looking around trying to find that one black photo album we all made of Mom. While trying to find it, though, I of course ended up opening up boxes with tons of other photo albums. I opened some up, and thought there were some great photos.

So, I picked some photos that I thought were either very cute, very incriminating, or just very interesting. And no, I didn't scan them. A) the scanner quality here sucks B) it takes forever. Instead, I took photos. I don't know what the best setting is to have the camera on, but I tried it a few different ways, and macro really seemed to work best. You can fillet me for doing this, but just remember. The photos are all still here, in their original photo-y form. They can be scanned nicely if you want me to. Oh, and they are all put neatly back exactly where they came from, fear not. Oh, and there are doubles of some of these, if you actually want an original. So, here goes. I might spend a few posts covering the ones I did, since there are a few.

Some of these I like because we've all seen the one where we're all smiling, or looking the right way, and these ones where we aren't all cooperating or doing the right thing are much more interesting.




Lauren!

Ben, you are awesome and scary. Who is this in front of you?
Anne!