Monday, January 21, 2008

Breaking my blogging slump

Cosmopolitan gives out the worst advice. In one of the bathroom stalls (sorry, Anne) Cosmo's 20 Greatest Sex Tips or whatever are posted. One of them is that when you and the man you're in a relationship with go out for dinner or something, you should dress sexy, flirt with other men, and turn heads. I mean, it's one thing to remember that your partner is desirable and feel lucky that they're yours, and it's quite another to have them wreck the relationship by telling other men to "come hither" with their eyes. What happens when those men do come hither?

Freerice.com really is addictive.

I had a dream last night that I was just walking through this parking lot next to my dorm (St. Ninian's parking lot) when my back started hurting, I fell on my knees from the pain and these huge wings ripped through my skin. For some reason I knew it was really dangerous that I just got these wings, so I tried to fly away, but I was all clumsy and bad at it, and while I was in the air I heard a gun shot and felt a bullet explode into my head. At which point I came to on my knees in the parking lot in pain, and felt the wings rip through again, and again tried to fly away, but I was shot through the heart and fell. At which point I came to at the same point, just as I was about to get my wings. This time I succeeded in getting away, and Ben K helped me on this underground railroad for people with wings. It's really hard hiding those things under a coat.

I know this is totally Archangel from X-Men. But it was awesome actually feeling the wings and controlling them and feeling how strong they were.

Well, I totally failed at doing any work today.

May I add that my wings were gorgeous.