Wednesday, January 23, 2008

A night of substance abuse

University seems to be people sitting around trying to sound smart to other people, when they actually know very little. I'm getting really sick of it.

In a somewhat similar vein, I'm also a little proud of myself. Bear with me here, this is going to sound cheesy. In the last...while (year? half a year?) I've really felt like I'm being myself. Granted, to some extent I have no idea who I am. But whoever this Me is, I feel like I've been doing a good job running with it. I think maybe I haven't been hanging around too much with people who I have to smile at while they say things that I think are atrocities, so I feel like I'm selling out less. Though I suppose you could say that I'm selling out by not sitting around with those people and voicing my contradictory opinions.

Everyone has been talking about Heath Ledger.

I can't decide on a name for my D&D character. I'm a human monk, did I say? I'm so cool.

I had a dream last night where I was running from the cops for smoking weed, and hid in the museum of natural history (which for some reason was more like the Smithsonian) pretending to work there. All teh workers helped conceal me, and let me sleep there, and kept giving me flasks of vodka. It was a very substance abuse-y dream.