Sunday, February 11, 2007

Give Me Your Vote!

Jenny Schumacher (awesome friend from high school, beautiful long blonde hair, violin) haunts qvc.com and ebay for steals. After my one blog entry, she showed me the RLM version of the Tiffany earrings on QVC. Only $48. How great is that? Too bad I never actually buy things.

I have fond memories of sitting around...some computer, with the Jones boys, Ben K, and Anne, playing Scorched Earth. Passing the mouse from one person to another on a book. They've made a ton of updated versions since then, but I found the oldschool DOS style one, and started playing it again today. It's SO slow, though! But I love it.

Okay, I need some feedback. I want a comfortable, attractive boot that I can wear with jeans, pants, and skirts. Casual and fairly formal. I also don't want the cost of this boot to exceed $150 (hopefully). Do I ask for too much? Perhaps I do. I have thick calves, so I doubt that I'd do well trying to fit into this suede one...but I'd still try. It makes ankle boots more ideal, though. These two boots are from dansko, a company that's all about comfort and quality, so that shouldn't be an issue. So what do you think? And if you don't like either of these, do you have a better one to recommend?