Thursday, February 15, 2007

Quickly

Class starts in thirty minutes. I hate when you have hot food AND a hot drink. And you just want to cool your mouth down, but you CAN'T! There's nothing but heat.

I'm eating chicken noodle soup, and it's flavorless. It's so flavorless, in fact, that the only taste it has is the chap stick that the soup hits on my lips on the way into my mouth. Now that is sad. Chap stick flavored soup isn't so good. And I think that the vegetables are either so fake or so overcooked, that they're actually transparent. I would also like to find fault with there being no chicken in my chicken noodle soup.

You can't tell, but I'm actually in a really good mood. Today, the temperature was above freezing!

I hate when you're in a forum, and the list of threads goes like this, with most recent at the top:

  • WTB: XBox360
  • FS: XBox360!
  • Selling: XBox360

  • Looking for 2 bedroom apartment
  • 2 bedroom apartment for rent

I just wonder what sort of laziness is going through that person's head. "Oh, there are already 2+ threads from people with XBox360s to sell, but I don't feel like writing in their topic, I'm going to start my own and see if they write in mine." What?! Grrrr.

The time has come...for class....and I have coffee breath now.

Wow, the words gross chicken noodle soup, without any quotations, didn't turn up one image on Google Image Search.