Friday, February 09, 2007

Jewelry I'll Never Buy

For those times when all of you are sitting around thinking, "I'd really like to buy Mandy something. You know, just for fun. And I have a three hundred dollar budget to work with." Well, when that thought inevitably strikes you, I suggest you look no further.

I love the classic combination of pizza and pop. It's just so satisfying.

I know that torso-showing shirts are both so nineties and so unappealing, but can you imagine what it must be like to have the confidence to wear them? I can't imagine what that must be like, to be able to walk around and sit and eat with the whole world seeing your tummy...and not caring.

I had a shocking moment of non-procrastination today. Don't worry, though. It won't continue for long. :)

What I want to know is: What's the word on Pavel? What's going on with him?

I need some cereal.