Monday, February 05, 2007

I ain't been droppin' no eaves, sir!

I know eavesdropping is bad. But when you're sitting somewhere, and others are sitting within four feet of you talking in perfectly audible voices, I have no shame. I'm just sitting there, bored, and see no reason to not entertain myself with their silly stories about the gym and their boyfriends. So that's right, I loove to eavesdrop. Today, I got so into it that I forgot I was even doing it, and felt like I'd had the whole conversation myself.
Wouldn't it be crazy if the president were actually as honest as that guy in 24?

I haven't been feeling very bloggerly lately. Every time I write something, I just delete it, 'cause it seems to be pointless.

I've been watching House a lot. I don't think I've ever enjoyed a tv show so much. It's so funny!! And I don't think I'll ever stop being impressed with Hugh Laurie's American accent. It's so good compared to...say...Ewan McGregor's in Black Hawk Down. That was just embarrassing.

I'm thinking...nap time.