Friday, February 23, 2007

Spring Break!?!

Well, last night I wrote my paper for Devlopmental Psychology (on how gender stereotyping in the media influences children), and finished up a research methods and statistics lab assignment. Yay!! Now that those brilliantly crafted pieces of procrastination are finished, I feel light and worry-free, because....

Spring break is here!!!

Confused? Late February isn't spring-y enough for you? Too much snow on the ground? Well, early spring breaks are what you get when your last final is on April 25th. Oh! Yes!

Remember how I was all excited about tiling the countertops over spring break? Well, unfortunately, the tile order isn't expected to arrive until too late, so I guess that means no tiling for me. :( Instead, I'll laze around trying on all the new clothes that will be arriving in the mail (from that indulgent shopping spree last week).

Time to depart for Saint John, and from there to Calais tomorrow afternoon.