Wednesday, June 20, 2007

The Ultimate Fun

Deodorant in a spray can is really the ultimate fun. Every time you put it on, it's like graffiti-ing a wall, only instead of a wall it's your underarm. Who would use stick or gel when there's spray-on? Especially guys. I can't imagine having all that hair, and then gooping it up with gel deodorant...gross.

I'm certain that this is old news to everyone, but Daniel Radcliffe (of Harry Potter fame) has been performing in the play Equus since February. There's been a huge uproar, because Radcliffe appears completely naked for a decently long while. He's...eighteen or something? Seventeen, about to be eighteen. And people are freaking otu about a 17 year-old being completely naked on stage. I think: Doesn't matter at all. He's cool with it, his parents are cool with it. Granted, there is a very naked, attractive girl pressed against him in one of these pictures. That probably sweetens the deal quite a bit.

Aanyways, all that uproar aside, it's supposed to be a really good play, and word is that Radcliffe's doing a really great job in it. Based on the Harry Potter films, I honestly find that a little bit surprising. But who knows, maybe the stage is just more his thing. So, congrats to Radcliffe for an apparently successful breakthrough onto the stage. I enjoy also that Richard Griffiths is playing Radcliffe's father in the play (Griffiths plays his Uncle in HP).

Brilliant, brilliant news. Dad wants to start a blog! I think we should all give address suggestions, so that we don't end up with paterkessler.blogspot.com, or michaelkes.blogspot.com. Ideas?

I love the cereal Total. So much goodness in such a small bowl.

I got a picture of one of Bexley's albino squirrels. It would have been better, but it took forever for me to fish my camera out and turn it on. Fooorever. Are albino squirrels as common elsewhere as they are in Bexley?

And to end on a high note, I present Diabolical Evie: