Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Apology

In my defense, I did write in my last blog entry that I was taking the 7am bus to Dartmouth. I suppose I didn't, though, explain that I was spending two days in Halifax before flying out. I'll have a couple of fun photos from that in a bit. Or....maybe now. Actually, not now. I have to go peel potatoes for the sausage corn chowder we're having for dinner tonight.

Brad and Anne are arriving in one hour!

My hairspray exploded all over the inside of my bag. Luckily it was in a pocket with dirty laundry so not everything was hit.

Ella is very big, and Julie is very pregnant. Barry and Anne (Julie's parents) are here from Ireland. They arrived about four hours before me yesterday.

Oh yes, I'm in Ohio, btw. Just got in last night. So happy to be here and up in my old room, the attic.

Really have to go peel those potatoes.

Don't worry, Anne, I didn't emerge from my Canadian (or Halifaxian, really) adventure married.

Nick, Nolan, and I made an ice cream cake. This is us (really them) smashing up graham crackers and oatmeal cookies into tiny bits to make teh crust. It was delicious.