Friday, December 14, 2007

taking the 7am outta here

If I had Christmas presents but no Christmas tree, I would agree that the only logical move would be to throw out the presents. No tree, no presents.

I'm finished with my exams!!!! That last one didn't go very well. I mispredicted what one of the essays would be on, so I had nothing but BS to say for 25% of the exam. Whoops! Anyways, tonight Thérèse and I are getting girlie drinks and snacks and watching a movie like National Lampoon's Christmas Vacation or something at her place.

Now that my exams are finished, I really need to start knitting like nuts. I have so much to do, and rushing when you're trying to teach yourself something new (such as a wrap and turn, simple I know, but I've never done it) could go veeeery badly. So I hope you guys are all excited for Christmas presents that you'll never use. Except for Jaime. Who may take hers out when she's feeling glum for a laugh.

So, I bought my bus ticket down to Halifax today. I felt so cool and badass walking up to the Information Desk and saying, "I'd like a one way ticket to Dartmouth, please." Getting to in person ask for a one way ticket to anywhere is just cool. "So I bought a one way ticket to Santa Fe, and she never saw me again." See? Cool.

I'm trying to figure out how I can fit all of my clothes as well as all of my yarn into my little suitcase. It's a three dimensional Tetris. Or that game Rush Hour. You can play this online! Cool.

Well, I am actually going to pack up my computer a day early. I'm taking the 7am bus out, and I'm spending tonight at Thérèse's, so it'd be nice to have one less thing to worry about doing in the morning. So, send me no urgent emails, write me no offline instant messages. 'Cause I won't be checking!