Sunday, December 23, 2007

Regarding bathroom stalls. I understand why someone might pick the middle stall when there are only three. Some people might pick the first stall because it's the closest. Other people are sanity nuts and might think that they'll pick hte last stall, because most likely fewer people have used it, so it must be cleaner. And then there's the real sanitary nut who thinks that most people go in hte first stall, and other people go into the last stall in an attempt to be clean, which leaves the middle stall the least frequently used, and therefore the cleanest! So maybe this is why some people pick the middle stall. After going through this thought process, I have stopped being mad at people who pick the middle stall. I understand why you might be doing it. Peace, love, and happiness, brothers.

Seeing excellence in others and none whatsoever in yourself is a problem that plagues me and I suspect many other people. Maybe not many many, but definitely some. I know that I'm a worthwhile person and not stupid and such, but I still can't help looking at others and going, "Wow," and seeing nothing to say wow about in myself.

Got glasses yesterday!! Well, bought them. Ready in 3-5 days. I was surprised to see that my prescription actually hasn't gotten any worse.

Time to go downstairs and see if I can swing a trip to visit Sam in London. Sweet!!!

I will be taking photos, I promise. You just might not see them. So much knitting to do!