Wednesday, December 06, 2006

Brr

Every time I've been outside so far, I've been bundled to up like that Christmas Story boy. I generally sweat. I just took a short walk from the biological sciences building to the SUB without putting my hat or mittens on (it's a two minute walk!) and now I just can't...stop...*shivering.*

So, Developmental exam= finished. Finished poorly. Many of the multiple choice I was like...it could be a OR b...I have four d's in a row??? What?! I have four d's in a row TWICE?! What is wrong with the world? I also had very few a's. That concerned me. "A" isn't supposed to be that uncommon of an answer. It should be like one "a" to every three "d"s. Does this bother anyone else on their scantrons as much as it's always bothered me? Beginning from about fourth grade on, I've examined every scantron as I go through it with much paranoia. Is that an "a b d c d c b a????" Patterns are everywhere, and they make me very suspicious. If I were ever a professor, I would mess with the students' minds. One exam, I'd have all E....except for one D scattered somewhere. Or I'd keep my ratio of answers messed up. Or, I'd have it so that if they answered correctly, it spelled something or drew something out. And this is why I should never be allowed to be a teacher of any kind. Ever.

In a couple of hours I have my Research Methods and Statistics for Psychology, but it's not enough time to be worth walking all the home, all the way back to campus, and then home again. I'm far too lazy for that.

Did you guys know that the singing candlestick in Beauty and the Beast, Lumiere, is none other than Law and Order's Jerry Orbach? I've never seen Law and Order before, but I've seen lots of advertisements for the show, enough to make me very surprised when I found out that it was that guy from the Law and Order ads. He's just *so* energetic, with such a strong, young-sounding voice.

Did you know, though, that he started out on the stage in musicals, and was the first ever Billy Flynn in Chicago? Now *that* is cool. Ooh, he was also in Annie Get Your Gun and Guys and Dolls (Sky Masterson, very nice).
I should really get studying...