Monday, December 25, 2006

Christmas: Part II

So far, Christmas break has been spent starting (but not finishing) movies, working endlessly on jigsaw puzzles, eating food, and watching Heroes at night with Ben and Jaime. All in all, that is a fabulous time. Some people might be bored with this, day in and day out, but not I. Oh no. This is lazy heaven.


Last night was Anne's 22nd birthday. Happy birthday!! Here is Evie giving Anne a hug after she opened her birthday presents.

I'm going to be ridiculous, and share what I got for Christmas. I got a blue sweaters with strawberries on it, an orange and grey shirt, beautiful handmade yarn from Taos, the complete anthology of Jane Austen's works (new!!!!), StitchnBitch, thermal underwear (score!), scented socks O_o, cute little flats (shoes), a selection of This American Life recordings (NPR), and a Canon Powershot 600. Suhweet.

Now, time for a nap. Four hours of sleep + egg nog and kahlua makes me sleepy.

Merry Christmas!!!