Sunday, July 22, 2007

And...

I'm all done. I'll wait to hear that everyone else is finished until saying anything. Anne isn't getting her book until Tuesday, so this could be a while. And Ben K doesn't really care about it, so he might spend a couple of weeks, reading a bit before bed every night...yeah, I'm going to say that there's an expiration time on my not talking about the book. Next Sunday, I'm going to start talking about it, though I'll warn that Harry Potter talking is about to happen, so have no fear, just feel left out.

I can tell I'm on the pudgy side 'cause I feel really strong and muscular. That's the extra pudge lying to me.

Well, here's some news that not everyone has heard. I've found someone to take over my lease for next year, so I won't be living with my freshman roomie, her boyfriend, and Tim next year. I'm finding a new place kind of difficult to lay hands on, and after some weeks of no luck, I've submitted an application to the residence office, to see if there's an empty room available. Chances are there is not, but no harm trying. I have to admit that I find the idea of going back on campus kind of...daunting.

What is it that makes mosquito bites so itchy?

I might post some art later.