Friday, July 06, 2007

Dry as a bone

I have been a dry well, blogging-wise.

It's very difficult, as an immoral heathen, being around little kids who are still fresh-faced and dewey-eyed from Sunday School. When Jennie stepped on a toy, I laughed, since I had stepped on that toy so many times myself, and was called rude, immoral, and something else I can't remember by Inga. Also, my shirts are cut too low, apparently. I really don't think that I dress very immodestly, though.

Brad says that Edward Norton is an arrogant jerk, but he's is abotu as close as I come to a "celebrity crush" (except for Hugh Laurie, but that's not actually a crush). But honestly, I think I need a little arrogance with my handsome intelligence. By the end of The Illusionist, I actually found facial hair attractive. And that, my friends, is a feat. Attractive in spite of facial hair:I saw The Last Mimzy. I blame that on Wayne, and really it was such a traumatizing experience that I'm not even going to talk about it. Except to warn you away. Even your kids.

"Do you have any girl friends?"-Inga's question to me. Any time I mention a friend, she asks if it's a guy or girl.

"Why are you wearing a watch? You're a girl." -Andrei
"And only men can wear watches?"-Me
"Yes."

"I don't use drugs, my dreams are frightening enough." -M.C. Escher <--love it