Thursday, July 05, 2007

...or the little dipper?

Moments before, while sitting in the bath, some bubbles precisely formed the Big Dipper on the surface of my bath water. It's times like these that I need my camera with me.

I had nightmares last night that I was in J.Crew, and found all these things that I wanted. I took up hours of these saleswomens' time, and when Anne Marie came in to see what I was considering, everything suddenly looked hideous. So I walked out buying nothing, ashamed of my taste. :-P But seriously, the moment Anne walked in, everything transformed from cuteness into hideousness.

I'm trying out a new IMing program right now, Pidgin. I guess it's the latest version of gaim. I'm pretty torn about it, though. To some extent, I don't like how the screen names are presented. But it has my MSN and AIM contacts combined, and fun little features. Like pounce, when you can send a message you've typed earlier (or plenty of other options), when a specified contact does a specified action (like signing on, sending a message, going idle, typing, pausing in typing, etc.). It's just all very customizable, which is nice.