Tuesday, July 03, 2007

Irresistible, just like me

Wow, RottenTomatoes killed Evan Almighty. And I liked it. Bruce Almighty got 49% and Evan Almighty ended up 24%. Those two numbers should be switched, because even though neither one of these was a particularly good movie, I thought that Evan Almighty was eeeeasily better than Bruce Almighty. Come on, Steve Carell versus Jim Carrey???

I've had a strange hankering to play Final Fantasy I.

Last night, I had a dream that I was attending my high school graduation, and allll the people I felt really insecure around were there, making me feel insecure. And then, Ben K and I went to an Aqualung concert with some guy from work who was very sad, and I tried to get a soy chai from Starbucks, but they kept messign things up, until two hours of us waiting around later, I gave up. And a brick building was burning in the thunderstorm, there were all of these electric cars in the street, and when I was back in Maine, I couldn't get home, because there was a huge blizzard, and walls of ice were now blocking my way.

Oh. my. goodness. Two things. One: Harry Potter for the Wii. Suhweet! And apparently you can have wizard duels and everything. I wonder if Unforgivable Curses are allowed. Second: The night before last, I finally had a Hugh Laurie dream. There was this whole mysterious amnesia thing going on, and he woke up from a coma after five years, and I took him back to his apartment, which Wilson had kept for him. Fabulous dream.

I watched The Corpse Bride last night. And I liked it. Not as much as I expected to, but it was short and sweet, and had a nice story, and was wonderfully Tim Burton. My favorite thing about it: The fantastic, over the top characters. Mainly, Victoria's parents.

Inga: "Do you want to be pregnant like me?"
Yelena: "Yes!"

I'm finding it hard to not waste my days sitting on the couch reading Mansfield Park. It's irresistible!