Saturday, July 07, 2007

the secret of gummi-berry(beary?) juice!!

Honestly, who doesn't want their own Quidditch gear and Firebolt? I'd feel so badass. Badass-->

Beneath this cynical, mean exterior (hah), I'm a total romantic. It's so sad. I can't watch a movie with any sort of a romance plot without getting all mushy. Mush!

That gummi bear song is awesome, Jaime. Not to mention forbidding the use of any Unforgivable Curses. I laughed so hard when I read that.

Why do some people get out a new roll of toilet paper when the current one hasn't been finished? Why??? These are the questions that keep me up at night.

I like the smooth areas that frequently used keys get on keyboards.

I'm agnostic. (what a surprise!) And I get the impression that when someone who has faith in their religion is around me, and knows my views on religion, they get this look in their eye, like they're expecting me to come down hard on religion. Or like, "I'm talking about my religion, and here comes the agnostic, to criticize it." Far from it!! While I may not be subscribing to anything myself, I have such amazing respect for people who can have enough faith to be religious. I mean, people aren't stupid, they've thought about things logically, considered, pondered, had personal crises, and come through with faith. That's astounding, and I take my hat off to that feat. I do the same thing, and I fall short. Respect, yo. So if you're religious, and you know I'm agnostic, I'm not going to get up in your face, and be aggressive about things.

On a side note, for those who don't consider and ponder...I am critical of you. Sorry! :)

My blogging's been so dry, that I decided to throw a serious thought in to mix things up a bit. So, that's my serious thought. Respect for those who can have faith! Yo.

Gummi Bears...Dashing and daring, courageous and caring...Gummi Bears! Bouncing here and there and everywhere, high adventure that's beyond compare!! They are the Gummi Bears! Yes.