Tuesday, July 10, 2007

nothing.

Ben K may dislike it when Netflix thinks he won't like something as much, but I'm taking the glass is half full approach. When I see that they think I'm going to like a movie less than the average viewer, I get warm fuzzies.

Just saw Transformers. Let me first say that I do not have the wonderful background that it seems just abotu anyone ten years older than me does. The bottom line of Transformers: Fun. See it in a theater, 'cause I just don't think it'd be the same if you only have a basic home theater system. Whatever you do, don't go see it for the acting or writing.

Well, the time has come, the movie Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix is being released. For those of you who see it, please don't talk about it too much, 'cause I won't be seeing it until Thursday at the earliest. For those of you who are in Ohio, and don't feel an intense urge to see it as soon as possible, wait for me!! That's right, I'm coming to Ohio July 30th, only twenty days away, and I'm happy to see it as many times as I can make it to the theater. So feel free to wait and have a grand outing. :-P

I want to say interesting things in my blog, but at the moment I just can't stop playing Final Fantasy I. This is horrifying and sad.