Friday, October 05, 2007

Time for napping.

Today, I reached new heights in Scatterbrainedness. I was using the microwave to cook some noodles, and pressed Start, but realized belatedly that I had forgotten to put the noodles in the microwave.

I got some new posters at the poster fair.

This might seem silly, but sometimes I feel chained/restrained/something by a mild demeanor. I know, I know, I'm not that mild. But when I think about people who explode in tears or rage, and throw things and break things, and slam doors, I feel a little jealous. I mean, yeah, their emotions are truly agonizing and such, but being that expressive about them, it almost seems like those people are more alive, or experiencing things more truly and keenly. I'm like someone who is bipolar and on medication, and wants those highs and lows back, and feels dead without them. I'm naturally like the people on the dose in Equilibrium, who have their extreme emotions taken away.

Life as a mirror would be strange. And probably pretty disgusting on a daily basis.

Man I love my hair. It's quite different than it looks in the photos, I think.

Well, time for napping.