Sunday, October 15, 2006

Christmas Gift Idea #4

Who wouldn't want this clock? Pretty colors...oooh.... Or, you know, you could just splurge and get me the Nabaztag bunny, and *that* would tell me my time. You know, either one. They're coming out with a new model, aren't they? NabaaaaazTAG! Do I really need it, though? Probably not.

Also, if anyone is planning on getting me clothes for Christmas, please don't get like one ridiculously nice thing. Chances are that, in my current lifestyle, I would be hard-pressed to wear it admid all my other clothes that are falling apart and gross. And my dry-clean only, by the way, never gets dry-cleaned. I just choose not to wear it, 'cause who wants to go and spend money getting clothes dry-cleaned? So, if anyone *is* thinking of getting me some clothes, go to a couple of thrift stores, and pick out some fun stuff for a dollar. (Medium in tops, 6 in pants, 7/7.5 in shoes[pretty much exactly Julie's size in shoes]). Or American Apparel or something. Not too expensive, though, I beg you. Feel free to get numerous very inexpensive things, though. :-D

Anne, where's that Christmas Gift post you were talking about? I keep checking, but it never appears.

I'm thinking ninja for Halloween right now.

Who else needs to go out and buy pumpkins??? And door hanging accoutrements?? It's not too early, right? I'll make roasted pumpkin seeds!!! <--loooove them