Monday, October 09, 2006

Thanksgiving

Wow, I had an awesome time at the Grants'. The fall colors on the trees made for gorgeous driving in both directions, and the air was nice and crisp. When I went into Tim's house, there were cute little wreaths, a fire in the fireplace, and fresh-baked pies sitting out. Basically, everything got me totally in the mood for Thanksgiving/holidays, and the entire weekend was awesome. Since *today* is actually Thanksgiving, I supposed I should say happy Thanksgiving. Happy Thanksgiving!

I've also determined that, as much as I may be in denial, I am in fact allergic to *something* in Tim's area of residence. Don't know if it's the local foliage, his house, or what, but within about half a day after arriving, my eyes and nose start itching, the inner corners of my eyes start pricking (if you know what I mean), and I sneeze nonstop. Thus, I assume that I have some sort of mild allergy. Oh well.

Speaking of allergies. Tomorrow, Katie and Jessie (my roomies) should be bringing two eight week old kittens into the house that they're adopting. This is funny, 'cause Kale is allergic to cats. Haha. :-P Not badly allergic or anything, just when he actually pets them a lot, and even then I get hte impression that he only gets mild symptoms. So, too bad for Kale. :) Kittens!

This blog would be sooo much more fun if I had my digital camera with me....

Why do so many restaurants serve cole slaw with *everything?* Is it that well-loved? Does everyone think that cole slaw is awesome? I hate cole slaw. It is GROSS.

Well, now that Thanksgiving weekend is over, I'll go back to calorie counting, to lose all the weight (so much) that I gained these last few days, until US Thanksgiving. At which point I will work on losing that weight until Christmas. And the cycle goes on....