Tuesday, October 17, 2006

Music

Kale (roomie) watches a lot of TV. One of the channels he likes to watch is a music video channel thing. I'm sure that most of you know how much music video experience I have. While sitting on the futon that has just a few moments ago completely broken underneath me (I'm now sitting on the mattress on the floor), this music video channel was on. After watching a couple of music videos, I have decided that I don't like music.

Unfortunately, the "Spotlight" was on Jessica Simpson. I've decided the editor has a sense of humor. They had all these interviews of her saying that sexy was okay if it was classy (cue unclassy sexiness), and that she doesn't need to wear revealing clothes or use her body to get people to watch her (cue string bikini "car wash" with much sudsiness, thrusting, and boob jiggling). So, I liked the editor's sense of humor.

I share Ben I's dislike of phones. My first memory of phones also involves Mom, but isn't traumatizing. I was sitting on the floor of Mom's and Dad's bathroom, holding a cordless, while she told me not to dial just anyone, 'cause someone would be on the other end. That's not why I dislike phones, though. I just don't like that someone *is* on the other end, and that I have to say something. Can't I just maybe ignore them? No?

Popsicles ROCK.