Saturday, October 28, 2006

Dad's Christmas Present

I suggest that, for Dad's Christmas gift, at least several of us get him one or two niceish shirts (with a front pocket :-P) For those of you who haven't been hanging out with him much lately, his favorite shirts are doing that thing where they're actually slowly disappearing at the edges as they get more and more worn. They're so threadbare, and in places you can actually see his torso, but he still wears them to *work*!

So, here's a nice plaid flannel from L.L.Bean that I think looks rather "Dad." I'm going to hopefully get him one of these and an Oxford shirt in French blue. I think they both look like shirts that Dad would actually wear, and they fit his style. Despite his rather compact frame, he still wears a large, right?


And remember: No shirts without a front pocket!!! Otherwise, I'm not kidding, he won't actually *wear* it.