Monday, October 16, 2006

Christmas Gift Ideas #6...I think

(#5 was perfume)

I like this American Apparel Henley Dress

I also like this turtleneck, though *I* would wear it with a bra, unlike modelgirl.

Long shorts. I love long shorts. I would actually *wear* shorts if they were long.

Skirt.

Cute, versatile tights?

I loooooove Anthropologie (not everything, just can't resist some key items), and some day, I will be able to afford their ridiculous prices.

Today, my roomie cleaned our bathtub. How crazy fun is that? The French Lab test went fine. It was just listening, so the prof read stuff, and we wrote it down. I'm very relieved.

*Edit*: For ease of sibling navigating any Christmas Ideas I put on here, I have succumbed to labels. You will find, to the right, my easily clickable ('cause other clicking takes so much effort, I know) Christmas Gift Ideas label. Only one. So you'll be able to find all references to gift ideas I've made. Terrrribly interesting, I know. For all of you who don't give a hoot about what I want for Christmas: Sorry. Too bad. It'll be over eventually.

Mayhaps Ben should begin benandjules.com Christmas List of olde?