Friday, October 06, 2006

Gripe

Has anyone else ever experienced this frustration?

I need to find my glasses. Unforunately, chances of finding them are slim, because I don't have my glasses. They're brown, and even the rims are slightly transparent. Unless I'm within four feet of them, I'm not going to be able to see them. I've been wandering around the house, frustrated and slightly amused at the situation, but increasingly in need of them.

I took a look at studmuffin's profile, since he commented on a post, and may I say, I should have followed that link awhile ago--great blog. And what should I be reminded of while looking at his profile but....Patricia Wrede's dragon series! Classic, funny fantasy. It kiiiind of takes the Shrek view of fantasy characters that aren't quite as they should be, then adds lots of funny details. I read these in my fifth to sixth grade years.

Last night, I had a dream about infant coping mechanisms for overstimulation. Psychology, I think, is getting a little out of hand in my life. :-P

Oh, and prooobably no posts 'til Tuesday, when I get back from New Brunswick. Back to searching for glasses....