Monday, October 16, 2006

Short One

Well, I just finished my French midterm. Yay! It went much better than all the other little quizzes he's given us so far. However, after my Developmental Psych class, I have another test in my French Lab. I don't know what to expect from a French Lab test. Hopefully it will just be writing. But maybe he'll ask us to come in one by one, stand in front of him, and translate stuff just standing there looking at him. --yikes-- Or, even worse, maybe we'll need to do it one by one in front of the entire lab. I would melt into the floor out of mortification.

Aanyways, this is the week of midterms for me. I have my other ones on the 18th, 19th, and 20th, and then I'll need to start working on some projects for next week. Sweet. :( This means, of course, that I shouldn't be blogging. But I will be.
Hmm...interesting Christmas gift idea: I need a new scent. One that doesn't smell like an old lady, but youthful, and maaaaybe (?) I can up the level to a sophisticated but still not grandma smell. 'Cause the only perfume I ever had was, alas, in the bag that US Airways lost. Along with my wonderfully hideous orange, pink, and yellow toiletry case.
Someone's eating tuna right next to me in the computer lab. WHEW!!!