Wednesday, April 18, 2007

The Container Store

I am completely in love with The Container Store. It's true. I've spent something like five hours on their web site, oohing and aahing, and thinking about how much I want useless stuff.

I present Exhibit A: Cup-A-Cake
Exhibit B-Domed plastic thingies. This actually seems superuseful for those partially used onions and such. Or, you know, I could just buy ziplock baggies.
Exhibit C- Man I want this so much!!!! It's so cute and tidy! You don't have to worry about your brown bag getting smushed to death, and then your PB&J screaming in pain as its insides ooze out. Aaaahhh!!!
So, these are my container store wants and desires, plus lots of lots of organization thingies. If it weren't for that little issue of money, I'd buy so much useless junk.